- BA (Hons) in Music, 2:1, The University of Southampton
- PGCE in Secondary Music Education
- LTCL Diploma in Instrumental Teaching
- Grade 8 Singing, ABRSM
- Grade 8 Piano, Trinity
- Grade 8 Music Theory, ABRSM
- Grade 8 Vocals, Rockschool
- NVQ3 AAT Accounting Technician
- I am currently studying for a Level 2 Diploma in The Alexander Technique
- Safeguarding for Children
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- NSPCC Child Protection Awareness
- Perfect Piano Technique - ABRSM
- Teaching Music Students with Specific Learning Difficulties
- From The Examiner's Chair; How the examiner conducts and marks a graded exam
- Belting & The Estill Model - with Anne-Marie Speed
- The Reluctant Organist Workshop
- CRB Checked
- Member of The Musicians Union
- Member of the Incorporated Society of Musicians
- Ask me anything, go on. If I don't know the answer then I'll find out.
- I am committed to continuing my professional development. I conduct research and attend various courses in order to broaden my musical knowledge and experiences.
- Courses I am going on soon include:
- ° I am currently preparing for doctoral research to investigate the communicative properties of Debussy's piano works.